We Safeguard Children In Our School By...
- Having designated safeguarding staff; Miss Williams (Headteacher), Mrs Robson (Deputy Headteacher), Mrs Huggett (Inclusion Manager), Mrs Gordon (Business Manager) and Mrs Singleton (Safeguarding Governor) and making sure they are well trained.
- Making our children and adults feel safe in school by having clear steps to follow if anyone is worried or concerned. We ask Medway Safeguarding Children Board for advice if we need it.
- Encouraging all our children, parents/carers and staff to be themselves, no matter what their race, religion, family background or state of health.
- Making sure we know why children are off school, and helping them to be in school if we can.
- Attending meetings about individual children and making sure that personal information is kept confidential.
- Being open and honest with children and parents/carers when something is wrong and working together with them to make things better.